Terms and Services
About GROWTH MEDIA LLC
GROWTH MEDIA is a Commercial Real Estate Marketing & 3D Architectural Visualization studio producing architectural presentation material for property projects across the USA.
Employer GROWTH MEDIA can start any project of any size in standard or express time frames. Our head office is based in Portland, OR. GROWTH MEDIA supports major Property Developers, Realtors, Architects, Engineers and Governments in visualizing their view of the future and realizing them to the community. Our 3D products are used in achieving development approval, and public interest with an emphasis on assisting the former in getting projects noticed, funded, and sold; outcome dependent upon use, offer, and outcome expectation of the purchasing body.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These terms and conditions of sale (“Conditions”) form part of every sale of product or service provided by GROWTH MEDIA LLC (“GROWTH MEDIA”, “us” and/or “we” as the context permits) or their agents. By accepting provision of any product/service, the customer (“you”) acknowledges that the product/service purchased is subject to these conditions. Payment for any product/service (“payment”) means cleared funds at GROWTH MEDIA’s designated bank account, cash, bank check received by GROWTH MEDIA or credit card subject to additional charges.
2. All payments for services provided by GROWTH MEDIA are to be paid in full prior to the start of any services rendered by GROWTH MEDIA unless otherwise agreed in writing.
Split payments for product/service ordered may be granted for projects that exceed a billing amount of $10,000. A 50% deposit payment for product/service ordered may be required in advance of commencement of any product/service provided by GROWTH MEDIA, unless otherwise agreed in writing. Balance of invoiced amount is to be paid before delivery of items listed on quotation invoice or contract. Should the project be delayed by you beyond 7 working days, GROWTH MEDIA reserves the right to invoice the work to date and request final payment under the conditions set out in these Terms and Conditions.
3. Use of the product/service supplied by GROWTH MEDIA, as part of the product/service requested, does not pass to you until payment for the total contract is received as “final payment for any product/service”.
4. We will make all reasonable efforts to provide the product/service to you on the date advised, either written or verbally advised, but we are under no liability if provision is not made on that date.
4.1 Unless otherwise specified, standard delivery times for 3D Perspectives and Animations are as follows: 10-12 business days for perspectives, 6-8 weeks for animations and 4-6 weeks for physical models, providing all the relevant information is provided to GROWTH MEDIA without delay. All relevant Information includes a full set of DWG drawings, including: elevations, plans, survey plans, external color scheme and material schedule, landscaping plan, interior furniture selection, joinery drawings, reflective ceiling plans (RCP’s), internal fittings and finishes schedule. A selected camera angle and relevant story board and camera pathway for animations. Delivery is contingent on prompt client feedback and from other consultants involved in the projects. Express projects require feedback within 2 hours of the image being sent to the client for comment, unless otherwise discussed. Final products will be provided in .jpeg format for all images and .mov format for all animations, unless otherwise requested.
5. Products/services are supplied in a staged process allowing for review and confirmation at each stage. You are required to provide your confirmation before the process proceeds into the following stage. Design/development changes or variation to initial design direction to your project may incur additional costs to cover additional workload to what was originally quoted. Feedback from multiple parties involved will be collated and communicated by you as the purchaser. Final confirmation and direction will be taken from you, unless otherwise agreed.
6. Although every possible measure is taken to ensure the final products are as accurate as possible, GROWTH MEDIA is not legally liable for the accuracy of the images, models and animations produced.
7. Images are rendered to 4000 pixels wide and supplied in 72 DPI. If a specific size is required please bring this to our attention before proceeding with the proposal and it will be quoted for accordingly.
8. The release of the 3D digital model files used to create our renders are not included in the quoted price. If 3D digital model files are requested to be released, GROWTH MEDIA reserves the right to refuse release of these at our discretion.
9. Physical models are shipped via our international freight partner. Whilst the model is in transit, the movements of the shipment are dictated by the shipment company and managed by GROWTH MEDIA.
10. Our liability to you for breach of contract, negligence or otherwise in respect of the product/service or supply of the product/service is limited to the replacement or value of the replacement of the product/service. Without limitation we are not liable for consequential loss or damages however arising.
11. In the event of dispute, the proper law governing our relationship is that of the State of Oregon.
12. We are not liable for infringement or unauthorized use of any intellectual property provided by you for use in the product/services supplied by GROWTH MEDIA. You further agree by placing an order with us to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, demands, costs and liabilities arising in connection with any breach of the warranties contained in this clause. If any dispute or claim is made in respect of any infringement or unauthorized use of intellectual property we may terminate the arrangements with you by notice to you and without any liability by us to you or any other person.
13. Copyright of photographic images, unless permitted in writing, is limited to the use of images in the product/services provided by GROWTH MEDIA.