THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We also collect analytical data related to the performance of this Site via tracking technologies. This data is in no way associated with your personally identifiable information.
OUR USE AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Except as provided below, the information collected by Growthmedia.co is “aggregated” — meaning that the information from many users is grouped together in a way that does not disclose the personal information of any particular user. Growthmedia.co will not disclose any personally identifiable information about any individual without the individual’s consent, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process. We are not limited in our use of non-identifiable aggregate information about our users (such as the number of users of our services, the geographic distribution of our users, the amount of information located and/or removed, etc).
In order to use this website, you must first complete the registration form, including a username and password. During registration, you are required to give contact information, such as your name, date of birth and email address. We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Specifically, Growthmedia.co, will send you a welcome email and email you when a report has been prepared for you related to the product(s) which you have selected.
You have the option to provide demographic information, such as gender, to us; we encourage you to submit this information, so we can provide you with a more personalized experience on our site, and so we can better perform our services for you. You also have the option to “Add a Family Member” once your account is set up.
Growthmedia.co is the sole owner of the information collected on Growthmedia.co and other sub-domains. Growthmedia.co collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our Website.
We collect, store and process your personally identifiable information on servers located in the United States. Due to the unpredictable nature of Internet routing, your information may pass through other countries while in transit to our servers. We use the information we collect about you in order 1) to provide our services and process your transactions, 2) to provide customer service, and 3) to improve our products and services.
We give access to individually identifiable information about our users only to those employees who require it to fulfill customer service requests, and as required to develop pricing if a customized service is requested.
Disclosure to Third Parties & Service Providers
Growthmedia.co, will not rent any of your personally identifiable information to third parties. Growthmedia.co, will not share any of your personally identifiable information with third parties except in the limited circumstances described below, or with your express permission.
- We share information with companies that help us process the transactions you request and protect your transactions from fraud. Additionally, if you go into a negative balance and owe us money, we may share information with processing companies including collection agencies. We use other third parties to provide financial transaction software on our site. This is simply the software we use to charge your credit card. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose. If you sign up for a custom service then we will share your payment and billing information as required to process that service.
- We disclose information that we, in good faith, believe is appropriate to cooperate in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity, or to conduct investigations of violations of our User Agreement. For example, this means that if we conduct a fraud investigation and conclude that one side has engaged in deceptive practices, we can give that person or entity’s contact information (but not bank account or credit card information) to victims who request it.
- We disclose information in response to a subpoena, warrant, court order, levy, attachment, order of a court-appointed receiver or other comparable legal process, including subpoenas from private parties in a civil action. If the subpoena seeks information about an identified subscriber or limited group of subscribers, we’ll make reasonable business efforts to contact the subscriber(s) before providing information to the party that requests it. We can’t guarantee that we’ll be able to in all cases, whether because of a time limit, court order, inability to effectively contact a subscriber, or for any other reason.
- When a user signs up for a co-branded version of Growthmedia.co through links to Growthmedia.co from our co-branded partner’s website, Growthmedia.co, will share with the co-branded partner that user’s name, e-mail address and physical address in order to provide enhanced integration between Growthmedia.co’s services and the services of our co-branded partner. If you do not want your information shared with Growthmedia.co Inc.’s co-branded partner, you should sign up for Growthmedia.co directly through www.Growthmedia.co and other sub-domains and not through a link from our partner’s website. and other sub-domains and not through a link from our partner’s website.
- We disclose information to your agent or legal representative (such as the holder of a power of attorney that you grant, or a guardian appointed for you).
- We share aggregated statistical data with our business partners or for public relations. For example, we may disclose that a specific percentage of our users live in New York. However, this aggregated information is not tied to personally identifiable information and your personally identifiable information will never be disclosed during this process.
- We may use aggregated information to evaluate which products and services are successful and which ones are not, and in order to evaluate which new services we should make available on our websites.
- We share your information with our parent, subsidiaries and joint ventures to help coordinate the services we provide to you, enforce our terms and conditions, and promote trust and safety.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require using your personally identifiable information to locate other information about you. Such use may include, but not be limited to, using your information to search the publicly accessible Internet sites as well as searching private information databases and sites.
- The implementation of our Services, by its very nature, may require revealing your personally identifiable information in order to effect removal of Internet content about you. For example (but not limited to), we may have to disclose your name to a website in order to notify them to remove Internet content about you.
- With your express permission for a given purpose.
GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information, such as credit card number and social security number, on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). Growthmedia.co is committed to handling your customer information with high standards of information security. We restrict access to your personally identifiable information to employees who need to know that information in order to provide products or services to you. All personally identifiable information is contained behind a “firewall” and only accessible by a limited number of employees who have special access rights to our production systems. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information. We test our security systems regularly and also contract with outside companies to audit our security systems and processes. However, no security system is perfect. We do not guarantee or warrant that there will be no unauthorized access to your data. We will make all reasonable business efforts to protect your information, but no system can prevent all malicious attacks against our system or commonly used Internet protocols or software (eg, SSL). Please see our technical pages for more information about the security systems used.
The security of your Growthmedia.co account also relies on your protection of your Growthmedia.co password. You are responsible for maintaining the security of your password. You are solely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You may not share your Growthmedia.co password with anyone. Growthmedia.co will never ask you to send your password or other sensitive information to us in an e-mail, though we may ask you to enter this type of information on the Growthmedia.co website, which will always have a URL beginning with https://www.Growthmedia.co/
Any e-mail or other communication requesting your password, asking you to provide sensitive account information via email, or linking to a website with a URL that does not begin with https://www.Growthmedia.co/ should be treated as unauthorized and suspicious and should be reported to Growthmedia.co, immediately by emailing studio@Growthmedia.co. If you do share your Growthmedia.co password with a third party for any reason, the third party will have access to your account and your personal information, and you may be responsible for actions taken using your password. If you believe someone else has obtained access to your password, please change it immediately by logging in to your account at www.Growthmedia.co and changing your Profile settings.
Growthmedia.co may have access to your password and may use such password to access your account for debugging, quality assurance, or other internal purposes.
You may review, correct, update or change your personally identifiable information on your Growthmedia.co account profile at any time. Simply log into your Growthmedia.co account, go to your User Profile, review your personally identifiable information and, if you wish, edit it with the options provided. If you are unable to edit your personally identifiable information by logging into your account please contact us for assistance. If you wish your information to be totally deleted from our database, you may email studio@Growthmedia.co.. This process takes up to 30 days.
Links to Other Sites
This Website contains links to other sites that are not owned or controlled by Growthmedia.co Please be aware that we, Growthmedia.co, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every Website that collects personally identifiable information.
This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this Website.