Product Rendering Artist
This role works within a dynamic, creative environment, providing high level 3D conceptual realization of design work in a variety of image and media formats for a diverse range of clients
· Provide high-end photographic style computer rendered visuals.
· Work with designers and clients to help bring their ideations to life in 3D.
· Develops materials manually or utilizes graphic software to design and produce finished artwork or product.
· Plans content, graphic aspects, and presentation of material, product, or service.
· Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and esthetic design concepts.
· Draws sample of finished layout.
· Ensures consistency of design.
· Prepares notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
· Additional duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
· Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Regularly/Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
· 4+ years progressive visual design experience required
· Periodic travel is required, including the potential for international travel
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· 3D studio Max software and V Ray rendering aptitude preferred
· Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
EEO Statement: Growthmedia.co and its affiliate companies affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled