Architecture Rendering Artist
This role works within a dynamic, creative environment, providing high level 3D conceptual realization of design work in a variety of image and media formats for a diverse range of clients
· Provide high-end photographic style computer rendered visuals.
· Work with designers and clients to help bring their ideations to life in 3D.
· Develops materials manually or utilizes graphic software to design and produce finished artwork or product.
· Plans content, graphic aspects, and presentation of material, product, or service.
· Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of type, and arranges layout based upon available space, knowledge of layout principles, and esthetic design concepts.
· Draws sample of finished layout.
· Ensures consistency of design.
· Prepares notes and instructions for workers who assemble and prepare final layouts for printing.
· Additional duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities
Qualifications / Requirements
PHYSICAL ASPECTS/WORK ENVIRONMENT:
· Regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear.
· Regularly/Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
· Regularly/Occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, fumes or airborne particles, extreme cold & heat, risk of electrical shock, and toxic or caustic chemicals.
· The noise level in the work environment is usually low/moderate.
* Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Design, Art or related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key accountabilities of the job required
· 4+ years progressive visual design experience required
· Periodic travel is required, including the potential for international travel
· High degree of proficiency MS Office Suite, Outlook & Internet applications
· 3D studio Max software and V Ray rendering aptitude preferred
· Strong analytical, prioritizing, interpersonal, problem-solving, presentation, budgeting, project management (from conception to completion), & planning skills
· Strong verbal and written communication skills (including analysis, interpretation, & reasoning)
· Solid understanding and application of mathematical concepts
· Ability to develop and maintain collaborative relationships with peers and colleagues across the organization, as well as, internal and external clients
· Ability to work well autonomously and within a team in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
· Ability to work with and influence peers and senior management
· Self-motivated with critical attention to detail, deadlines and reporting
· Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
· Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
· Ability to read, write, and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos
EEO Statement: Growthmedia.co and its affiliate c