A Guide On Building Your Dream Architecture Firm
Things are buzzing here at the office. We are over-the-moon excited about this next series. We’re calling it the Stop Making Stupid People Rich series. We will take a deep dive into answering some of the toughest questions we face around getting clients, picking the right jobs, and maintaining a healthy practice.
There are tons of firms out there that are bouncing from project to project with headache clients, a burnt-out team, while making next to no money.
How many times have you caught yourself thinking, “I don’t get paid nearly enough for the work and expertise I have.”?
You’re not alone. We hear this all the time from our clients.
For vast majority of the founders we talk to on a regular basis, this is the number one reason why they contemplate wrapping up projects and getting back into the employment pool.
But you will be blown away at how many of them are 1 or 2 decisions away from having the dream agency they’ve always wanted.
In the coming weeks we will be producing insanely valuable content that gets to the heart of this and will help you turn your 6 to 10 nightmare into a dream job.
Here’s a brief list of the topics we are going to cover in Stop Making Stupid People Rich:
– Aligning price with your value
– How to find your perfect hassle-free client
– Getting paid to close clients
– How to close a client with a Mai Tai in your hand
– Enjoying the fruits of an indecisive client
– How to increase your fee in a way that brings in more business
– Becoming an ultimate negotiator without having to talk to your client
– Never pick a bad project to work on ever again
And there is plenty more topics that we will cover!
Stay tuned in the coming of weeks to learn how you can transform your nightmare agency into your dream job.